Whilst at South Bank Employers’ Group, I ran the community consultation for two regeneration projects: Jubilee Gardens, the park next to the London Eye, and Waterloo City Square.
* Developing consultation strategies
* Conducting baseline research to ascertain local usage and requirements
* Developing identities for both projects and creating supporting materials, including brochures, newsletters and event invites
* Attracting high attendance at community consultation events through impactful and informative communications
* Maintaining ongoing, direct liaison with local stakeholders and voluntary groups
* Managing community public exhibitions and events to provide local residents with a forum to have their say and voice their concerns
* Running the press office for both projects, securing coverage in broadsheets and trade press